Book by Chris Turnbull and Bruno Neiva. [Description. Images]
Details > Undertones, Chris Turnbull and Bruno Neiva, inkjet print on cardstock, perfect-bound, 10.16 x 20.32 cm, 21pp., Low Frequency Press, Winston-Salem, NC, USA, Aug. 2019, edition of 120 copies, cover design and layout: Bruno Neiva. http://www.lowfrequencypress.com/store/p2/Undertones.html
Description > Collaborative book of poems by Bruno Neiva and Chris Turnbull. A call and response dialogue produced from fragments of found text. Vertical notebook format.
Publication history >
- 20 (Bruno Neiva), Europoe: An Anthology of 21st Century Innovative European Poetry, Kingston University Press, London, UK, May 2019
- 19, 20 and 21, Where is the river :: a poetry experiment, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, Sept. 2018
- 1, 2, 3 and 4, 3:AM Magazine, London, UK and Paris, France, May 2018.
- Recent Reading June 2020: A Review, Billy Mills, Elliptical Movements, June 2020
- “Undertones” by Chris Turnbull and Bruno Neiva, pub. Low Frequency Press (2019), Tom Jenks, Litter, Leafe Press, Apr. 2020
[We thank Bruno Neiva for the authorization that allowed these images to be made available in the PO.EX Digital Archive]