Livro de Chris Turnbull e Bruno Neiva. [Descrição. Imagens]
Detalhes > Undertones, Chris Turnbull e Bruno Neiva, impressão a jacto de tinta sobre cartolina, encadernação perfeita, 101.6 x 203.2 mm, 22pp., Low Frequency Press, Agosto 2019, edição de 120 cóprias. http://www.lowfrequencypress.com/store/p2/Undertones.html
a) First comes a number. One of them addresses it and sets the pace. The other follows suit. They take turns randomly and carry on. This goes on and on, for over a year, until they reach twenty-one and finally turn their attention to notepads.
b) The crease between each set of numbers, each piece, is a form of measure and hiatus. The numbers carry us forward. The pieces are unexpectedly in accord, are a bit unreal. Without summarizing, perhaps they hum in a sort of intercross of tangential, accrued perceptions harvested sensorily from daily and scattered appropriations. Marked treads.
Histórico de publicação >
- 20 (Bruno Neiva), Europoe: An Anthology of 21st Century Innovative European Poetry, Kingston University Press, London, UK, May 2019
- 19, 20 and 21, Where is the river :: a poetry experiment, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, Sept. 2018
- 1, 2, 3 and 4, 3:AM Magazine, London, UK and Paris, France, May 2018.
- Recent Reading June 2020: A Review, Billy Mills, Elliptical Movements, June 2020
- “Undertones” by Chris Turnbull and Bruno Neiva, pub. Low Frequency Press (2019), Tom Jenks, Litter, Leafe Press, Apr. 2020
[Agradecemos a Bruno Neiva a autorização que permitiu disponibilizar estas imagens no Arquivo Digital da PO.EX]